14 March 2011

B&F

I've got a few friends who are currently creating an arts event at the Deaf Institute in Manchester, the boys won a grant from the brand 'umbro', who held a competition a few months back to encourage people to bring new and exciting ideas for upcoming events. The boys put forward their ideas for an arts/fashion and music event, with the theme of a village fete. Umbro loved their idea and gave them a sum of money to carry out their idea. I was lucky enough to get a chance to be apart of their art team, I've been helping with the concept of the village fete, giving my ideas wherever needed, I'm also creating some props for the main hall room. So that's where I'm up to at the moment.

I'm also in the middle of writing my essay, getting the research togther.

No comments:

Post a Comment