10 March 2011

I've mainly been drawing a lot lately, thinking up little characters...though i do need a storyline, because once i've got a story I think the characters will just create themselves, whereas at the moment I'm just making up characters which are quite randomly put together. I've always had the idea that I'm developing my ideas to eventually make a big dolls house...but i just seem to be diverting away onto other ideas. I'm really bad at that, I never seem to just stick to an idea and go with it.

I'm still working towards a dolls house..but at the moment I've been making little houses, which i'm setting into a little village..like a borrowers town! BUT i still haven't got a storyline. I don't know what I want my story to be based on, it's something which I'm really really really struggling with. I've got ideas for scenes I want inside the village...but i guess its all just aesthetically pleasing, and a little more depth is needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment